General description: These last few days have been rather difficult. On Wednesday I went in to TCH for preliminary blood & urine samples & ECG with nurse Kelly Chase [clinical trials]. I then went out and took a very late brunch...two sping rolls & a wonton soup. Came home to an apple turnover & coffee. Well, all hell broke loose in my stomach as pressure pain built up through the course of the night, and it really was pain, not just an ache!! It was 5/10 pain that I had not experienced before, and sems to come through to the small of my back. Three times I induced vomiting, and still the pain & pressure was not relieved. Took three doses of Panadeine [2 tablets each] to no avail. Naturally enough, sleep was completely disrupted. This all gradually eased during the course of Thursday, and I am feeling better now. So whether it was a one off reaction of the start of a new phase I do not know, but I think soft & blended foods are now the go
Weight: 65kg
Medication: Dexmethsone 2mg part of reducing dose.
Food/water intake:
Nausea/vomiting: As above.
Bowel movements: Yes, some very good action
Energy level/exercise: Very tired & weak on Thursday morning
Pain: As above
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment